Digitization permeates all our projects, from digitization of energy and real estate systems to transport and circular economy. Through digital technology, we can store information and facts that can be used in environmental and sustainability projects and shared between different users. An example is our project Fatighetsdatalabb.
Local goals / schedule
- Participate in at least 3–4 applications for digital innovation projects per year.
- Participate in and drive the work forward in the digital and data-driven collaboration platforms that exist today.
- Conduct at least 4–6 digital events, trainings and workshops with a digital touch per year.
- Carry out or participate in at least 1 hackathon per year
- Establish collaboration platforms
Establish collaboration platforms with digital and data-driven perspectives
- Participate in collaboration platforms Participate in and utilize within established collaboration platforms such as Fastighetsdatalabb
- Digital innovation projects
Implement digital innovation projects with cross-industry collaborations
- Hackathons and digital procurements Start hackathons and carry out procurements with digital requirements
- Work computer-driven and digitally
Start working computer-driven and develop the internal way of working
We have carried out a number of digital events and activities and with the newly established property data lab as a platform, this work will continue at an even higher pace in the future.
Digitization is a way of thinking and a future perspectives that will permeate everything in our society. We are generally good at digitalization when it comes to smaller things such as smart phones, accounting, video conferencing. But we have still not succeeded in the big things, e.g. transport system, energy system or real estate system. It is by and large that the challenge is greatest, but also the potential.
In some sectors, there is still a large untapped digital potential. real estate and the energy sector. It creates both challenges but at the same time shows great opportunities.
Digitization in energy systems – An energy supplier that releases an API with which type of energy they currently use makes it possible for the properties’ control systems to control energy types and thus share the responsibility to reduce emissions, control energy consumption and load on the right conditions.
Digitization in property systems – Inserting temperature sensors in all apartments in a property suddenly makes it possible to control and adjust the heating system based on indoor temperature. Connected sensors for detection of moisture make it possible to avoid costly water damage, something that today costs insurance companies, property owners, individuals and the climate greatly.
Digitization in the transport system – Imagine if the city’s transport system were fully optimized and coordinated with the freight forwarders, the needs of the citizens and the properties. Then a truck on its way from Uppsala to a loading dock in Stockholm that got stuck in the queues would automatically book a new slot time at the loading dock it was going to.
Digitization in the circular economy – We have always shared things with each other, but with digitalisation, completely new opportunities open up. A well-designed digital sharing service can create the same confidence in a stranger on the other side of town as in your neighbor.